Aero Enterprise on the front page of WindTech International Magazine
Providing Quality Assurance Over the Lifetime
Here is a section:
The standard inspection method for quality assurance of the exterior surfaces of wind turbines. But this is not the only way. This article, by Robert Hörmann of Aero Enterprise in Austria, outlines (using his company’s products) how drones can undertake visual inspection of turbines, and then supporting software and archiving can be used to analyze the data. As the author admits, drones and airborne access never wants to be a complete substitute for manned inspection, and there is always a need for rope access workers, but he says there are many advantages to drone-based inspection together with software analysis and archiving ,
By Robert Hörmann, CEO / CTO and Founder of Aero Enterprise, Austria
If you want to read the full article, register for free at www.windtech-international.com
Aero Enterprise on TV
Austrian TV-Channel ORF visits Aero Enterprise
We are happy to see you in the OÖ Heute post on the 12th of September. Topics are start-ups and technology companies with growth potential and the technology dock Neue Werft in particular. Robert Hörmann was also interviewed about the advantages of our location.
Click here to contribute:
ORF Oberösterreich Heute – Young entrepreneur in Linz / September 12, 7 pm >> VIDEO
Location Neue Werft – Gallery
Flight demonstration on a wind turbine was a great success
Aero Enterprise with IG Windkraft in Pottenbrunn / Lower Austria on July 18th !
The benefits of using the AERO-SensorCopter developed by Aero Enterprise and the software AERO-Lysis in practical application could be shown to interested trade visitors and representatives of the press and the broadcasting industry.
We thank all visitors for your interest!
Your team from Aero Enterprise
Enclosed you will find the current reactions from TV and press:
- ORF Heute / NÖ – Drone takes over wind turbine maintenance >> VIDEO
- ORF.at Lower Austria – Air robot examines wind turbines for damage >> REPORT
- P3tv – High-tech flying robot for wind energy >> VIDEO
- NÖ Wirtschaftspressedienst – Flight robot with blue-yellow roots inspects wind turbines >> REPORT
- NÖ Nachrichten – Heli inspects wind turbines >> REPORT
- Kurier – Flight robot from Austria seeks wind turbine damage >> REPORT
- IG Windkraft – Sustainable quality assurance of wind turbines >> REPORT
- Pressetext.com – Austrian Innovation: High-tech flying robot for wind energy >> REPORT
- Industrial Engineering & Maintenance – wind turbines clever inspect >> REPORT
- Business season – Austrian innovation: High-tech flying robot for wind energy >> REPORT
- MyCity24.at – Austrian Innovation: High-tech flying robot for wind energy >> REPORT
- Tips.at – Austrian Innovation: High-tech flying robot for wind energy >> REPORT
- Nachrichten.at – Linz start-up builds flight robots for wind energy >> REPORT
- APA Science – High-tech flying robot for the inspection of wind turbines >> REPORT
- Heute.at – Robot from Lower Austria startup revolutionizes wind power >> REPORT
- The standard high-tech flying robot for the inspection of wind turbines >> REPORT
- Computer world – Austrian innovation: High-tech flying robot for wind energy >> REPORT
Legal provisions, opportunities and challenges
Inspection with unmanned systems at wind turbines
Robert Hörmann spoke on July 12 from 17 clock in Zorneding / Munich on the legal provisions, opportunities, but also challenges in the inspection of unmanned systems at wind turbines.
We thank you for your interest and discussions with colleagues and experts!
Austrian top founding teams in Kitzbühel
Unique opportunity to gain key players in the international business
Austrian top founding teams in Kitzbühel have the unique opportunity to gain key players in the international business world as partners and potential investors for their start-up.
Aero Enterprise was also able to shine with its business plan and was invited to Kitzbühl by the jury on 7 July.
The 13 selected startups pitched in front of business angels like Markus Ertler (startup300), Peter Koch (Martin Global AG), Dieter Rappold (vi bright gray), Christoph Kanneberger (Apex Ventures), Heinrich Prokop (Clever Clover), Berthold Baurek-Karlic (Venionaire ) as well as representatives of aws (including Managing Director Bernhard Sagmeister), FFG and the European Business Angel Club.
We thank all the business angels for the great feedback and the insightful discussions!