Aero Enterprise at WINDFORCE Conference in Bremerhaven
On May 22nd Robert Hörmann presents innovations of operations and maintenance at the WINDFORCE Conference 2019 in Bremerhaven/Germany.
Windmesse Symposium 2019
Visit us at the Windmesse Symposium on 30th April in Hamburg/Germany
On 13th February Aero Enterprise presents technical innovations at the WINDFORCE Baltic Sea 2019 in Gdansk/Poland
Robert Hoermann gives a speech at the conference for offshore wind in the Baltic Sea region on 13th February at 4 p.m.
‘Automatization in Wind Turbine Inspection – Intelligent Use of Drones with a Software-based Analysis and Reporting System’
Thus, Robert Hoermann will talk at the session on ‘Experience, Knowledge, Quality & Automatization’.
We look forward to see you in Gdansk!
The event focus on the challenges in the Baltic Sea region. Further, the conference targets on experiences and questions on offshore wind energy.
Here you can find more information about the event >> WINDFORCE website
That was the WINDFORCE Baltic Sea 2019:
We are in the October issue of Government Europa
Importance of airborne quality assurance of wind turbines in the course of digitization
Digitization of service processes
Aero Enterprise launches partner program for airborne inspection of wind turbines
Aero Enterprise offers a cooperation model for the efficient inspection of wind turbines for wind energy consultants and service companies throughout Europe. With the new concept we support our customer and partners in the progressive requirements for digitization. Read More
Aero Enterprise at the ‘Offshoretage‘ in Warnemünde
Symposium of the international offshore wind energy industry in Rostock
On March 2nd Robert Hörmann presented the possibilities and limits of an airborne inspection with drones.
As part of our planned first offshore test flight series, Robert Hörmann spoke on the subject of “Technical Challenges and Developments” at the ‘Offshoretage’ 2018 in Warnemünde/Germany on March 2nd. Among other things, he showed the possibilities and limitations of an airborne inspection with drones.
This year’s ‘Offshoretage’ from 1st to 2nd March in the Yachthafenresidenz Hohe Düne offered insights into the offshore market, its framework conditions as well as the state of the art and innovations.
We are grateful for the invitation and want to thank for the exciting exchange with speakers and participants!
See the website of the Offshoretage.
Flight demonstration on a wind turbine was a great success
Aero Enterprise with IG Windkraft in Pottenbrunn / Lower Austria on July 18th !
The benefits of using the AERO-SensorCopter developed by Aero Enterprise and the software AERO-Lysis in practical application could be shown to interested trade visitors and representatives of the press and the broadcasting industry.
We thank all visitors for your interest!
Your team from Aero Enterprise
Enclosed you will find the current reactions from TV and press:
- ORF Heute / NÖ – Drone takes over wind turbine maintenance >> VIDEO
- ORF.at Lower Austria – Air robot examines wind turbines for damage >> REPORT
- P3tv – High-tech flying robot for wind energy >> VIDEO
- NÖ Wirtschaftspressedienst – Flight robot with blue-yellow roots inspects wind turbines >> REPORT
- NÖ Nachrichten – Heli inspects wind turbines >> REPORT
- Kurier – Flight robot from Austria seeks wind turbine damage >> REPORT
- IG Windkraft – Sustainable quality assurance of wind turbines >> REPORT
- Pressetext.com – Austrian Innovation: High-tech flying robot for wind energy >> REPORT
- Industrial Engineering & Maintenance – wind turbines clever inspect >> REPORT
- Business season – Austrian innovation: High-tech flying robot for wind energy >> REPORT
- MyCity24.at – Austrian Innovation: High-tech flying robot for wind energy >> REPORT
- Tips.at – Austrian Innovation: High-tech flying robot for wind energy >> REPORT
- Nachrichten.at – Linz start-up builds flight robots for wind energy >> REPORT
- APA Science – High-tech flying robot for the inspection of wind turbines >> REPORT
- Heute.at – Robot from Lower Austria startup revolutionizes wind power >> REPORT
- The standard high-tech flying robot for the inspection of wind turbines >> REPORT
- Computer world – Austrian innovation: High-tech flying robot for wind energy >> REPORT
Legal provisions, opportunities and challenges
Inspection with unmanned systems at wind turbines
Robert Hörmann spoke on July 12 from 17 clock in Zorneding / Munich on the legal provisions, opportunities, but also challenges in the inspection of unmanned systems at wind turbines.
We thank you for your interest and discussions with colleagues and experts!
VDI conference in Frankfurt
Overview in the technical and legal framework
During VDI conference on 4 and 5 July in Frankfurt, Experts where informed about the status quo of the industrial use of civilian drones. The conference gave a comprehensive overview of the technical and legal framework for the use of unmanned aerial vehicles. Aero Enterprise showed which tasks UAV’s already successfully take over in energy-technical systems.
At 5.30 pm on July 5, Robert Hörmann spoke about “Quality assurance from the air using the example of wind turbines”.