Ready for the most important offshore exhibition in Europe?
Visit us at the WindEurope Offshore from 26th to 28th November in Copenhagen/Denmark, Hall E, Booth F44 – at the joint stand with WAB
Global Offshore Wind 2019
Come and visit us at the offshore wind event in the world’s largest offshore wind market: 25th till 26th June in London (ExCeL).
Thank you for visiting us at WindEnergy 2018
Many visitors at our booth in Hamburg!
There was particularly high demand for our partner program. We were able to make many new contacts and thus network with new potential partners.
Notable feedback from the event:
>> inspection at Offshore Wind turbines is becoming an increasingly important topic
>> strong demand for our partner program as well as our self-developed AERO-Software Package
>> high international interest. Especially from Switzerland, France, the Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Italy, Spain and Poland
That was the WindEnergy 2018:
WindEnergy Hamburg 2018
Get your free entry and visit us!
From 25th to 28th September, the world’s leading trade fair WindEnergy will be in Hamburg. Exhibitors will present the innovations of the wind power industry. WindEnergy Hamburg is the global trade fair for the onshore and offshore industry. Read More
News from HUSUM Wind
Thanks to everybody who visited us for the pleasant discussions and the positive feedback
HUSUM Wind 2017 is over and we would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who visited our stand. We hope the fair has been just as interesting and informative for you as for us. For us HUSUM Wind was a great success again this year. Thank you for your interest in our new Offshore SensorCopter™ and the positive feedback. We would also like to thank our TÜV Rheinland partners for the great cooperation on the joint stand.
Our team is working on the high inquiries of the trade fair as promptly as possible. We therefore look forward to good contacts.
HUSUM Wind 2017 – Gallery
A real highlight at our joint stand with TÜV Rheinland
The new AERO-SensorCopter offshore in orange
Our pre-released version Aero-SensorCopter, Helicopter-drone even made it to the official fair newspaper of HUSUM Wind.
Visit us until 15th September in Hall 3, Stand C19 at the joint stand together with TÜV Rheinland!
We look forward to upcoming discussions in the remaining days.
Visit us at our joined stand together with TÜV Rheinland
Our team will be pleased to inform you about the current developments
With around 650 exhibitors and 18,000 visitors this year is expected in Husum / Germany.
The trade fair reflects the cutting-edge technology, the diversity and the innovative power of the German-speaking market and along the entire value-added chain. Current political and technical trends are on the agenda. One of them is the forward-looking development of offshore wind energy. Therefore, a special show will be dedicated to this topic for the first time.
At the HUSUM Wind, we are also presenting our new offshore concept , consisting of an offshore-capable AERO-SensorCopter and a mobile ground station as a case solution, for the first time .
In addition, Robert Hörmann will speak at the Offshore Forum in Hall 2 on the subject of “Software-assisted quality assurance by flying robots on wind turbines”. Stop by and discuss with us – on 14 September at 15.55.
Our team will be pleased to inform you about the current developments of Aero Enterprise at the HUSUM Wind.
Visit us at our shared stand together with TÜV Rheinland, Hall 3 Stand C 19.
Further information about the fair can be found at
Flight demonstration on a wind turbine was a great success
Aero Enterprise with IG Windkraft in Pottenbrunn / Lower Austria on July 18th !
The benefits of using the AERO-SensorCopter developed by Aero Enterprise and the software AERO-Lysis in practical application could be shown to interested trade visitors and representatives of the press and the broadcasting industry.
We thank all visitors for your interest!
Your team from Aero Enterprise
Enclosed you will find the current reactions from TV and press:
- ORF Heute / NÖ – Drone takes over wind turbine maintenance >> VIDEO
- ORF.at Lower Austria – Air robot examines wind turbines for damage >> REPORT
- P3tv – High-tech flying robot for wind energy >> VIDEO
- NÖ Wirtschaftspressedienst – Flight robot with blue-yellow roots inspects wind turbines >> REPORT
- NÖ Nachrichten – Heli inspects wind turbines >> REPORT
- Kurier – Flight robot from Austria seeks wind turbine damage >> REPORT
- IG Windkraft – Sustainable quality assurance of wind turbines >> REPORT
- Pressetext.com – Austrian Innovation: High-tech flying robot for wind energy >> REPORT
- Industrial Engineering & Maintenance – wind turbines clever inspect >> REPORT
- Business season – Austrian innovation: High-tech flying robot for wind energy >> REPORT
- MyCity24.at – Austrian Innovation: High-tech flying robot for wind energy >> REPORT
- Tips.at – Austrian Innovation: High-tech flying robot for wind energy >> REPORT
- Nachrichten.at – Linz start-up builds flight robots for wind energy >> REPORT
- APA Science – High-tech flying robot for the inspection of wind turbines >> REPORT
- Heute.at – Robot from Lower Austria startup revolutionizes wind power >> REPORT
- The standard high-tech flying robot for the inspection of wind turbines >> REPORT
- Computer world – Austrian innovation: High-tech flying robot for wind energy >> REPORT